Testing of precise backport

Today I set up a VM running precise and the precise version of MAAS.  I
then upgraded it to the one in the experimental PPA,
0.1+bzr1269+dfsg+precise-0ubuntu1~ppa2

There wasn't much to note apart from:

1. there was a question about removing maas and would I like to keep its DB
2. there was a pserv.yaml override question (but I had not changed it)
3. /etc/maas/maas_local_settings.py update removes RABBITMQ_PASSWORD
temporarily which causes debconf override question

I have backported to 1.3 a couple of features in the Django 1.4 package
that we use (GenericIPAddressField and prefetch_related) and uploaded a
new 1.3 package to the same PPA.  Andres, can you please review it?  It
seems to work ok for me, at least.

We are very close to being able to SRU the quantal branch to precise.

Cheers.

Follow ups