Documentation for the upcoming precise SRU

Hi Nick

Have you done any documentation for the SRU upgrade scenario yet?  If
not we should probably talk, but at the very least we need to put a few
things in that users need to know, or they will get a bit lost:

 * On upgrade, pserv.yaml and maas_local_settings.py come up as
conflicting configs, and they *must* be updated.
 * After upgrade, you need to install the maas-dhcp and maas-dns
packages, and then head to the UI to configure the cluster controller
and its managed interface's DHCP details.

Cheers