Re: Jenkins broken?

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Raphaël Badin <raphael.badin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> On 01/15/2013 03:55 AM, Julian Edwards wrote:
>
>> Hey Matsubara,
>>
>> This MP got rejected by Jenkins tests (which is another problem with
>> Jenkins itself if you look at its log), however it still merged it!
>>
>> https://code.launchpad.net/~**andreserl/maas/ipmi_**
>> versioning_support_lp1086162_**1.2/+merge/143194<https://code.launchpad.net/~andreserl/maas/ipmi_versioning_support_lp1086162_1.2/+merge/143194>
>>
>> Can you see what went wrong?
>>
>> Cheers.
>>

> The 1.2 branch has actually two mergers ([1] and [2]), one running tests
> on precise and the other running tests on quantal.  In the MP above, only
> one of the merger failed (because of the selenium library needing an
> upgrade, I've fixed that this morning) and not the other; I suspect the
> branch got merged by the second merger.

Good catch!

> Diogo, is it possible to configure the Jenkins jobs in such a way that a
> MP which targets 1.2 gets merged iff the two jobs succeed?

Yes, I configured a single job for 1.2 merge proposals. Jenkins runs (in
parallel) the tests on each builder (precise and quantal) and reports back
in the MP if any one fails.

The job is here: http://10.189.74.2:8080/view/Maas/job/maas-merger-1.2/ and
you can see when I was testing the job failed for the precise builder but
succeeded in the quantal builder.

This is the MP I used to test:
https://code.launchpad.net/~matsubara/maas/1.2-test-merge/+merge/144357 but
I put the real config in place already.