Re: Error: 403 FORBIDDEN (You are not allowed to start up this node.)

when I run

juju status -e maas

it returns

environment: maas
machines:
  "0":
    agent-state: started
    agent-version: 1.14.1.1
    dns-name: 74m8g.local
    instance-id: /MAAS/api/1.0/nodes/node-a6958fb8-2675-11e3-8cc3-001e671028ec/
    series: precise
services: {}

Which means that one node is allocated for juju am I right?. I have
one more node which is in Ready state. I saw somewhere that minimum
two nodes require for juju. Do I need one more node to deploy services
then how to add?

--

Cheers,

Dhasthagheer