Re: Error: 403 FORBIDDEN (You are not allowed to start up this node.)

On 09/26/2013 10:32 AM, Dhastha wrote:
when I run

juju status -e maas

it returns

environment: maas
machines:
   "0":
     agent-state: started
     agent-version: 1.14.1.1
     dns-name: 74m8g.local
     instance-id: /MAAS/api/1.0/nodes/node-a6958fb8-2675-11e3-8cc3-001e671028ec/
     series: precise
services: {}

Which means that one node is allocated for juju am I right?. I have
one more node which is in Ready state. I saw somewhere that minimum
two nodes require for juju. Do I need one more node to deploy services
then how to add?

Right, you've got one node allocated to juju and that's the bootstrap node.

You only need one "system" node, the bootstrap node you're seeing here.

Now you should be able to deploy services.

Raphaël