Re: Comments on the networks feature

On 02/24/2014 11:39 AM, Gavin Panella wrote:
On 24 February 2014 10:33, Raphaël Badin <raphael.badin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Let's explore the possibilities we have before we jump the gun here.  I
wonder if there isn't an easy way to exploit the Django widget used to
configure the permissions on the admin site:
http://people.canonical.com/~rvb/permi_widget.png

Ah, that's a very neat widget. Still, even investigating that takes time :)

Well, no that much time in this case. I'm landing the new widget right now. It doesn't solve all the problems (it won't work with more than 500 NICs) but if the number of NICs is less than a handful of hundreds, it makes the "edit network" page much more user friendly.