Re: maas w/ virtual machines

Oh, and the fact that you address spaces in the CLI via their internal ID
(1,2,3) rather than via their name (space-foo, my-magical-space) means I
generally have to keep an internal mapping and refresh it with "maas $P
spaces read" when I forget.

It also runs into problems with stuff like:

maas m1 subnet read 2
Tells me that the space is "space-0" but if I want to update it:
maas m1 subnet update 2 space=ceph_cluster
It tells me:
 {"space": ["Select a valid choice. That choice is not one of the available
choices."]}
But it doesn't tell me what the available choices are. I figured it was the
integer thing so doing:
maas m1 subnet update 2 space=2
Worked, and then "subnet read 2" tells me that it is in "space":
"ceph_cluster". But it is quite confusing that you don't set a name even
though "read" gives you a name.

Also, Releasing virtual machines in 1.9 seems to break. The nodes are off,
and if you do "check now" for the power status it says it is off. But I
get: "Failed to power off node - Node could not be powered off: Failed
talking to node's BMC for an unknown reason." and the node gets stuck in
"Releasing Failed".

John
=:->