magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Re: payment management

Hello guys,

I think I start to understand your commit indeed but still need to take some
time studying it. At least it's not what I feared like you didn't figure out
the system with set up with the statements, so I tend to trust you it's a
nice contrib, but I still have to understand better how you use
account_payments.

And yes, sorry for creating the mailing so lately. We had some doubts
between launchpad cubersome communities, the existing Google group and
basically little time to think about it...
But now it's done and waiting for posts.

BTW, the commit rule we stated still holds true. We will soon issue some
demo video promoting the connector, will cite Openlabs and Akretions as the
main contributors but will not forget to mention Zikzakmedia as the 3 rd
contributor and as soon as one holds a significant part of the commit he
becomes a main contributor as the others (can't remember exactly the figures
we stated, but will forward it to the list soon to clarify how that project
is open).

OK, for now we will push some more multi's fixes and an urgent light
ir_model_data/base_external_referentials light refactoring to make it more
generic and more adherent to the standard way OpenERP works witrh
ir_model_data. I'm back on this soon. That would require one or two SQL
commands to migrate, but I think that's important to byte the bullet now,
before too many guys use it in production.

Best regards and thank you for the explanations.

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com