magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Re: base_external_referentials: change in ir_model_data use: pay attention to upgrade!

Hi,

the migration question for the ir_model_data change has been raised here:
https://answers.launchpad.net/magentoerpconnect/+question/105885
<https://answers.launchpad.net/magentoerpconnect/+question/105885>And I just
answered with the required SQL commands to pass the commit.

Also, about the future external_osv layer change where I advise to extend
osv.osv rather than have to inherit from and intermediary layer as we do now
which force to write Python code for new OpenERP entity under external
synch, don't worry, this will be totally transparent for the data, only
python code would eventually inherit again from osv.osv rather than
external_osv, so there is no need to wait or something, you better update as
we now deal much better with the multi-referentials (thanks to CampToCamp
funding) and fixed a few other issues. In the meantime the current code is
fairly acceptable and that change would bring nothing under the context of
the Magento connection.

Hope this helps, sorry for the delay; Magento connector video coming too
hopefully; thanks to all the contributors!

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com