Re: bzr commit into MariaDB 5.1, with Maria 1.5:maria branch (knielsen:2698)

On 5-May-09, at 2:39 PM, Kristian Nielsen wrote:

+export warnings c_warnings cxx_warnings base_cxxflags

Hm, these actually don't have to be exported, do they? Seems they
are mostly
for use in SETUP.sh?

If they need not be exported, please remove the export to avoid
confusion (if
it is needed, leave it as it is not really a problem).

They do need to be exported for FINISH, ...

Ok, thanks for information.

(My impression was that if set in the script, they would also be available in other scripts sourced from this first script. You can leave it, it's not that
important).

You are correct, the exports are not needed & will be removed; I didn't notice at first that these scripts are .'d and not run in subshells.

--Toby