Re: microslow-innodb ported to 5.1

Hi, Vadim!

On May 28, Vadim Tkachenko wrote:

> Yes, I understand  this is not best implementation, however is there
> any other way to have per-thread statistics for plugin and then have
> access to it to write to slow-log ?

per-thread statistics - yes.

writing to the slow log, no, plugins cannot affect what's written into
the slow log.

> Correct implementation may require changes in plugin interface, but I
> am open for recommendations.

What about an option to write SHOW STATUS to the slow log ?
Only the differences since the last query, to reduce the amount of noise
in the log. (this is similar to the WL#4906, that I've recently created)

Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /   Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxx>