Re: microslow-innodb ported to 5.1

Hi,

What is about adding these items as per thread variables and making it possible to specify which per thread variables increments for the query are to be logged in the slow query log ?

I should highlight this information availability in the logs is very important for our performance optimization processes.

Sergei Golubchik wrote:
Hi, Vadim!

On May 28, Vadim Tkachenko wrote:
Yes, I understand  this is not best implementation, however is there
any other way to have per-thread statistics for plugin and then have
access to it to write to slow-log ?

per-thread statistics - yes.

writing to the slow log, no, plugins cannot affect what's written into
the slow log.
Correct implementation may require changes in plugin interface, but I
am open for recommendations.

What about an option to write SHOW STATUS to the slow log ?
Only the differences since the last query, to reduce the amount of noise
in the log. (this is similar to the WL#4906, that I've recently created)
Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,