Re: Documentation for new features in MariaDB

Kristian Nielsen пишет:
> We are starting to add new features to MariaDB (that are not in MySQL),
> including user-visible features.
[skip]

> Also, until we get procedures like at MySQL/Sun for a documentation team that
> ensures all features and bug fixes get documented, I think it is the
> responsibility of each developer that documentation gets added in the right
> place. I would really like to see us keeping the up the standard that
> everything in MySQL (now MariaDB) is documented.

If format is simple we can do it as were doing in early MySQL - every
developer adds description to the doc then editor fix what he things is
better. This of course require:

1) repository
2) initial text and structure of the document(s)
3) examples (if 2 is not self descriptive)