Re: Documentation for new features in MariaDB

"Oleksandr \"Sanja\" Byelkin" <sanja@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> If format is simple we can do it as were doing in early MySQL - every
> developer adds description to the doc then editor fix what he things is
> better. This of course require:

Yes, that is what I have in mind as well.

And actually, I see no reason for now to put documentation in a separate
repository (and several reasons not to). So I suggest to just write new
documentation in Docs/mariadb.txt.

I'm happy to try Creole as Daniel suggested. Though it would be good if there
was an easy way to display the result of formatting the text (for the
developer writing the documentation).