Re: Test failures in PBXT after merging with MySQL-5.1.41

Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> You are welcome to make the changes to the PBXT tests. For the PBXT
>> trunk we are still using 5.1.35 for testing, but this should not be a
>> problem.
>
> Ok, will do, I will send you a link to the patch/commit.

Here it is:

    https://lists.launchpad.net/maria-developers/msg01535.html

 - Kristian.

PS. I now get this in the mysqld.err log after server shutdown in PBXT test
suite:

091124 13:09:45 [Warning] Plugin 'MyISAM' will be forced to shutdown
091124 13:09:45 [Warning] Plugin 'PBXT' will be forced to shutdown

Do you know anything about what this means? Is it a problem to be fixed, or
just a harmless warning caused by the test suite framework?