Re: [Merge] lp:~paul-mccullagh/maria/maria-pbxt-rc3 into lp:maria

Hi Kristian,

On Dec 2, 2009, at 1:07 PM, Kristian Nielsen wrote:

Serg, thanks a lot for your help and comments!

Paul, for now I have removed the whole #ifdef block following Serg's
suggestion, and pushed the result for full Buildbot testing; if everything
looks ok I will merge into main lp:maria.

Thanks, this would be great.

It is great that you are following up on this, just let me know if you find a
better approach and we'll change it.

As I mentioned in a previous e-mail to Sergei, his comments have lead me to discover that 2-phase commit is not used with PBXT and the binlog (although 1.0.09 supports 2-phase commit).

I am investigating the problem, and will push a patch as soon as I have fixed the problem.

In the meantime, I believe it is still OK to merge 1.0.09 after testing, as you say.

Best regards,

Paul

--
Paul McCullagh