Re: [Merge] lp:~paul-mccullagh/maria/maria-pbxt-rc3 into lp:maria

Hi, Paul!

On Dec 02, Paul McCullagh wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2009, at 2:46 PM, Paul McCullagh wrote:
>>
>> I have tested this, and it all works as you specified, but now I have
>> found a problem with PBXT.
>>
>> The problem stems from code in PBXT (in functions ha_pbxt::write_row,
>> ha_pbxt::update_row, ha_pbxt::delete_row) which I have pasted below.
>> The code is a hack!
>> I noticed that InnoDB and NDB call trans_register_ha()
>> unconditionally at the start of a statement.
>>
>> Could it be that the problem that lead to my "hack" has been fixed?
>
> Just doing some testing, and it looks like the problem has been fixed,
> so I can remove my hack ... :)

Great!

Yes, I vaguely remember that there were changes that could've had fixed
that. I'd need to check the code to be sure, but as you say it works...
:)

Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /   Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxx>