Re: [Merge] lp:~paul-mccullagh/maria/maria-pbxt-rc3 into lp:maria

Hi Daniel,

I have merged this from Paul into MariaDB.

This means that the next MariaDB release (5.1.41) will include PBXT version
1.0.09f RC3 as described by Paul below.

I hope you can use this to prepare MariaDB 5.1.41 release notes.

 - Kristian.