Re: 2PC between two engines + binlog

Hi Paul,

I will wait for your update.

Cheers,

Hakan

On 21.12.2009, at 14:21, Paul McCullagh wrote:

Hi Hakan,

Unfortunately there is a bug in 1.0.09f which prevents PBXT XA from working correctly with the binlog.

I have pushed the patch to: lp:~paul-mccullagh/maria/maria-pbxt-1009g

We have already tested the patch with MySQL 5.1.41. I will propose the patch for merge as soon as I have finished testing MariaDB.

After that, all should work (theoretically), as Arjen says... :)