Re: Windows installer MWL#55 finished.

Hi!

>>>>> "Vladislav" == Vladislav Vaintroub <wlad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

<cut>

Vladislav> The repository that includes the final windows installer is
Vladislav>   lp:~maria-captains/maria/5.2-windows-packaging-upgrade

Vladislav> Building installer is described in http://askmonty.org/worklog/Server-Sprint/?tid=55 (Section "Building installer", at the very
Vladislav> start of the WL).

Vladislav> Monty or Sergei (or volunteers if any): Can you please have a look the above repo and do a review . I tried to split the big patch
Vladislav> into parts,  but I did not find the result to be too satisfactory

What parts do you want me to review ?

(When it comes to the installer myself, I am not of that much help as
I don't know much about MFC applications).

Regards,
Monty