Re: Windows installer MWL#55 finished.

Hi Arjen,
yes, it could.  One of the problems with own account is  password management - password complexity and expiration as in local/global
policies. An account with no password cannot run services. If password has expired, service does not start.

I believe write-restricted service (Vista feature, own security identifier per service) is exactly what a security-concerned admin
would need in this case, though I did not found time yet to investigate it.