Re: Windows installer MWL#55 finished.

From: Peter Laursen [mailto:peter_laursen@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Freitag, 4. Februar 2011 16:58
To: Vladislav Vaintroub
Cc: Kazuhisa Ichikawa; maria-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Maria-developers] Windows installer MWL#55 finished.

@Vlad

>SHOW ENGINES

>ENGINE Support
>---------------------
>..
>PBXT   NO
>I think that the .zip package had PBXT enabled as default.  Can I enable it somehow with this build? PBXT is actually *THE REASON* why MariaDB is interesting for me.

Hi Peter,
This Colibri unfortunately does not fly well on x64. I tried it (admittedly the debug version), installer crashed. I hesitate to enable it until https://bugs.launchpad.net/maria/+bug/688404 is fixed, or at least understood or handled somehow by PBXT developers.

If you like to enable it, you can uncomment  loose-skip-pbxt in my.ini.

Thanks!