MariaDB 5.3 docs

All,

We're getting closer to the first beta release of MariaDB 5.3 and
several of the new features have been documented in the Knowledgebase
and linked to from this page:

http://kb.askmonty.org/en/what-is-mariadb-53

What I don't know is if there are any features which have either:

1. not been documented in the Knowledgebase at all,

-or-

2. been incompletely documented in the Knowledgebase but not added to
   the above page,

-or-

3. been added to the page but incompletely documented.

If you have worked on 5.3, please review the above page to make sure
the items you worked on are present and fully documented. If they aren't
please document them in the Knowledgebase and add them to the above
page (or send me enough information about them so that I can document
them). If they are present, but inadequately documented, please add what
is missing or let me know what is missing. Don't worry about your
documentation being perfect, I will clean it up. If you need any help,
please contact me via email or on IRC.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew