Odd Error in Logs

Hi,

I recently switched from MySQL 5.6.5 to MariaDB 10.0,
and I've been seeing errors like the following in the
logs since:

121221 13:22:34 [ERROR] Master 'master1': Found index PRIMARY whose column info does not match that of MySQL. 121221 13:22:34 [ERROR] Master 'master1': Build InnoDB index translation table for Table ./data/aggregate#P#p201006 failed

I didn't dump/restore the data during the upgrade.

What exactly is the cause of this? Is it dangerous?
Everything seems to work fine, I just want to make sure
that something subtle isn't going to cause silent data
corruption.

TIA.

Gordan