Re: Coverity scan results

Hi Sergei,

> I'd suggest you to start looking at the issues and fix those that are
> simple, like, those you can fix in a few minutes. They should be in a
> majority anyway.
>
> For example, there were issues where va_end() was forgotten.
> Or where memcmp return value was casted to char.
> This issues take just a few seconds to fix.

No problem.  I'll tackle any low-hanging fruit I come across, and save
the less obvious ones for later and/or someone else.

>> Is there some way I can map Coverity reports to individual developers,
>> and then ask each of them to take a look at their portion of the Scan
>> results?
>
> Sorry, but not now. All our developers (myself included) are completely
> booked at the moment and have no spare cycles. And as the chance of
> finding anything serious in this coverity report isn't high (from what
> I've seen), sorting through the list won't get a very high priority.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you don't see much point in going
through the Coverity output.  Is that true?  Because if it's all a
giant waste of time, I'm perfectly willing to contribute in some other
way to the project.

Thanks,
Christian