Re: Installing jemalloc on build VMs

* because wrapper-scripts are a bad idea on modern
  linux distributions and mysqld_safe is not needed there
* because rpmbuild's automatic depsolve get useless without
* because 99 out of 100 applications have configure-switches
  to build with- or without optional libraries BUT the resulting
  binary has clear dependencies
* because LD_PRELOAD is nothing more than a hack

example why mysqld_safe is no longer needed and this
runs in production since 2011 on a couple of servers

[root@srv-rhsoft:~]$ systemctl status mysqld.service
mysqld.service - MySQL Database
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/mysqld.service; enabled)
   Active: active (running) since Mi 2013-04-24 19:20:45 CEST; 1 day 22h ago
 Main PID: 2312 (mysqld)
   CGroup: name=systemd:/system/mysqld.service
           └─2312 /usr/libexec/mysqld --defaults-file=/etc/my.cnf --pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid
--socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock --open-files-limit=500000 --basedir=/usr --user=mysql