Re: GSoC 2013 - Interested Student - Roles Project

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Vicentiu!
> That's okay. Let's hope it will be approved!

Hello,

I want to thank you for accepting my proposal for this summer. I also
want to congratulate all other students whose proposals were accepted.

Right now I am in the middle of my exams period so my time is limited.
I have a couple of points I would like to consider at this moment:

* Regarding interaction with the community, if you have a preferred
means of communication please let me know. I think that the mailing
list is a generally good solution.
* Also I could not find any documents regarding the general process of
development. (patch, commit workflow etc)
* Coding style recommendations? I found the code to use a mix of
either tabs or spaces for indentation, also some interesting
bits regarding the = operator.
* I plan to open a blog during the summer. I will do this right as the
coding phase starts. Any other suggestions on how to better track
progress in general?

Thank you again and I am looking forward to this summer!
Vicențiu