Re: Review of patch for MDEV-4820

Vilho Raatikka <vilho.raatikka@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Is this documented profoundly already? Should be because probably we'll see
> at least some users as ignorant as I am asking the same questions soon.

I wrote up some comprehensive documentation in the knowledgebase, and also
wrote a series of articles about in on my blog:

    https://kb.askmonty.org/en/global-transaction-id/
    http://kristiannielsen.livejournal.com/

But this is complex stuff, I am sure it can be improved. Any help improving
the documentation would be greatly appreciated. I fear that I have spent too
much time on the details of the design to clearly see how to explain the
high-level picture in a way suitable for new users.