Re: MDEV-4956 - Reduce usage of LOCK_open: TABLE_SHARE::tdc.used_tables

Hi Sergei,

I just realized that I didn't share benchmark results (read-only OLTP that XL did):
5.6 tps: ~18k
10.0 tps: ~9k
10.0 + MDEV-4956 tps: ~11k

I estimate tc_acquire_table and tc_release_table are eating up ~6k tps
(2k per list).

Regards,
Sergey