Re: Galera-10.0 still does not work with rollbacks

Jan Lindström <jplindst@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Full unedited log using --valgrind and --mysqld=--debug=+d at location: https:/
> /www.dropbox.com/s/dcufp7l1cch8dfs/mysql.err.gz

Ok, thanks.

Hm, this log looks different from what I am used to seeing when I use
mysql-test-run.pl --debug. From looking at the mysql-test-run.pl code it seems
I should have asked for

    --debug=d,*:t:i

which will show function nesting and thread IDs, missing from the current log.

If you can make a new log using the above command then it would be useful. But
meanwhile, I will see if I can figure something out from the log you sent.

I am looking at the tree lp:~maria-captains/maria/maria-10.0-galera/ , is that
still the current tree?