Re: [Gsoc] LDAP authentication plug-in project

Hi all,
It seems we need openldap-devel libraries for the client ldap. I'm not sure
about the way how I can add these libraries in maria code. I mean of course
I can install these libraries when the maria is build and install, but
there should be a proper way the dir structure etc etc, Can you help me out
please.

thanks.