maria-developers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Intermediate status for test cases merge
So far I processed 431 test cases from the main suite. Most of them are up to
date, a few merged without problems, a few tests fail (bugs reported), a few
need extra analysis.
There are a few items which I'd like to discuss:
- INSERT DELAYED is deprecated in 5.6, do we want to deprecate it too?
- SHOW PROFILE is deprecated in 5.6, do we want to deprecate it too?
- YEAR(2) is deprecated in 5.6, do we want to deprecate it too?
Monty suggests that we shouldn't deprecate it. I find it Ok too.
Reasons for YEAR(2) deprecation are not obvious, relevant worklog is
private. Relevant revision comment says: "YEAR(2) is a subject to
deprecation since it has ill design."
- EXPLAIN gives NULL in Extra column in 5.6 (empty string in 10.0), do we want
- Do we want to merge fix for
BUG#60269 - mysql should reject attempts to create system tables in incorrect
- NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION is default mode in 5.6 now, do we want it be default too?
- 5.6 has many updates to default values, do we like to merge them too?