Re: redundant compilation of targets in mariadb 10.0

hello Sergei

the modification was made in some replication specific files
rpl_gtid.h & rpl_gtid.cc

*rohit@ubuntu:/work/mariadb/mariadb/mariadb10$ bzr st *
*modified:*
*  sql/rpl_gtid.cc*
*  sql/rpl_gtid.h*
*unknown:*
*  mysql-test/suite/rpl/t/rpl_x.test*

There are a lot of targets being rebuild.
1. stroage*
          perfschema
          aria
          xtradb
2. handlers
3. sql core
     item*

and many others. I have attached the build output here.

Also tokud fails to build since its not -werror safe, so i had to build
without it.

here is the cmake command

*cmake -DWITHOUT_TOKUDB=1*

Hope it helps.