[GSoC] Accepted student ready to work : )

Hello Sergei, Elena and everyone,
I'm Pablo, and I was selected as part of Google Summer of Code 2014 to work
on the project "*Statistically optimize mysql-test runs by running less
tests*". First of all, thank you very much for having selected me for the
project. I am very excited to start reading, reviewing data and coding up.

I see that Elena will be my mentor. Nice to meet you Elena : )

To begin with, I am focusing on the *Buildbot documentation*, to *(1)understand
how the data is organized* inside it, and to *(2)*figure out *how to add
the extra functionality* into the BuildBot.

I want to get started with the data analysis, so it would be great if you
could help me with the following things:

   1. Sergei, you said you did a bit of research into this. Do you have
   your *previous results*, or *any papers* that you have read that you
   could suggest to me?
   2. Can I get *access to the buildbot database* to look at the data? If
   not, can I get the E/R model, or any scheme of *how the data looks like?*
      - I understand that maybe the data is not just a single database. I
      am starting by *reading the buildbot documentation*, to understand
      how the stuff is organized in it.
   3. *Any other information* that you consider useful for me to know? Any
   advice?

And that's all I have for now. I'm looking forward to getting started!

Regards
Pablo

Follow ups