Re: [GSoC] Introduction Mail

Hi!

On 8 May 2014, at 22:33, Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Anshu!
>
> How are you doing? Any progress so far?
>
> On Apr 30, Anshu Avinash wrote:
>>
>>> And, by the way, when you start coding (May 19) or earlier, as you
>>> prefer, I would like to start seeing some kind of weekly updates from
>>> you. In email or in your blog - whatever you feel more comfortable with.
>>
>> Blog updates should be fine.
>
> That's fine. Whatever you prefer.
> One blog post every week then, preferrably on Monday.

For the benefit of others Anshu, please also post your weekly reports to maria-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - I think it will be really good for those that don't drop by your blog and you'll likely also get other feedback maybe

This goes to all those participating in GSoC.

Also for those with a blog + RSS feed, you should aim to get it on http://planetmariadb.org/ and http://planet.mysql.com/

cheers,
-colin

--
Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist, SkySQL - The MariaDB Company
blog: http://bytebot.net/blog/| t: +6-012-204-3201 | Skype: colincharles