Re: [Maria-discuss] PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA to be disabled in 10.0 (10.0.12)

Hi, Pavel!

On Jun 03, Pavel Ivanov wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Jun 03, Pavel Ivanov wrote:
> >> I personally would prefer if MariaDB had performance schema not
> >> compiled in by default. Then we wouldn't be frustrated every time
> >> we upgrade and find out that the tarball doesn't compile without
> >> performance schema (yes, 10.0.11 doesn't compile).
> >
> > This is easy to fix. I'll change one of our builders (that doesn't
> > do release packages) to compile without performance schema.
>
> Thanks! A little off-topic, but please add also a builder that
> compiles without XtraDB (compiles only with InnoDB) and runs the whole
> test suite. There are problems in this area too (as in a couple of
> XtraDB-only tests are not skipped appropriately).

Unfortunately, we don't have that many spare builders. :(

I did not *add* a new builder to compile without performance schema -
instead, I took one of the builders we only use for testing and
reconfigured it to build without P_S. But I don't see another builder
like that - every other builder has a specific role, either as a package
builder or it runs specific tests that no other builder does.