Re: MariaDB Debian packaging: pending merge to upstream

> Here's a review, lots of questions sorry.
>
> It might be faster if you ping me on irc and we'll go through my
> questions, instead of doing it by email.

Thanks for your list of issues. Some of them are my fault or other
things I can address now. Some I need to explain or maybe re-think
along the ways of your suggestion. Lots of the issues are inherited
from mysql-5.6 packaging, e.g. the rules and scripts parts. There are
also some things (e.g. the man pages) that have been fixed in between
sending my bzr merge request and you reviewing it.

I think I'll pull back the merge request, fix most of the issues into
my own Debian git repo, and then send back a new bzr pull request.
Eventually. It will take weeks, so I just wanted to notify you that
this will be the status until then.

Thanks for your code review (of almost everything I've done in MariaDB
packaging in the last year or so)!