Re: MariaDB Debian packaging: pending merge to upstream

Hello Sergei!

> Eventually. It will take weeks, so I just wanted to notify you that
> this will be the status until then.

I've now commented all your comments and fixed most of the issues. The
issues marked TODO I'll do later. I haven't done a new merge request
though, I won't do that all your comments are fully addressed.

The file with inline comments is attached. I'll be on IRC today if you
want to further discuss something, e.g. cleaning up cmake arguments
etc.

Note that there is also the option for you to add comments to my
commits at Github
(https://github.com/ottok/mariadb-5.5/commits/master) to avoid sending
the same 95kb patch file back and forth.