Re: Is it soon 'end of this year'?

To make it clear: it is not acceptable/not a usable solution for us if it
is a requirement that a MariaDB server is installed on user's system. The
client (in case SQLyog - but it could be any client) should work for
connection to remote servers with no server at all installed on client
machine.

-- Peter