Re: MDEV-6885 - debs do not build on PPC64 in lp:maria/5.5

Hi, Sergey!

On Oct 17, Sergey Vojtovich wrote:
> At lp:maria/5.5

> revno: 4327
> revision-id: svoj@xxxxxxxxxxx-20141017112032-b0p2qvvlbn1xrfec
> parent: svoj@xxxxxxxxxxx-20141017110850-5rlt8fm3blxv4wtb
> committer: Sergey Vojtovich <svoj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> branch nick: 5.5
> timestamp: Fri 2014-10-17 15:20:32 +0400
> message:
>   MDEV-6885 - debs do not build on PPC64
>
>   Include ha_oqgraph.so into deb package only if it was able to build.

Sorry, cannot help much. It looks ok, but I've had so many problems with
our debian packaging - all these fixes looks right, and still need
twenty iterations to actually be right.

So, try it in buildbot, push in some tree that builds deb packages.
If it'll work in all deb  builders - please, push into 5.5.