Re: New buildbot? - debpkg101-sid from Otto's github

Hello Daniel/Kristian,

While at it, could you also run on all the virtual machines:

sudo apt-get install libpcre3-dev
sudo apt-get upgrade

At the moment all builds fail due to unsatisfied/old dependencies.

Thank you!

--
Check out our blog at http://seravo.fi/blog
and follow @ottokekalainen