New buildbot? - debpkg101-sid from Otto's github

Hello Daniel!

Thanks for setting up the current buildbots that build my branches of
5.5 and 10.0.
Could you now please also set up one the build from my 10.1 branch as
I have started working on it too?

The buildbot should be a copy of
http://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/builders/debpkg-sid/
but so that it pulls in the branch 10.1 from the repository
https://github.com/ottok/mariadb

Thanks!

> Hello!

>> You can see the two builders here:
>>
>>     http://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/builders/debpkg-trusty
>>     http://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/builders/debpkg-sid/
>
> Thanks Kristian and Daniel for creating these in March.
>
> The trusty build testing is less relevant nowadays while testing 10.0
> has become relevant.
>
> Could you please delete the buildbot debpkg-trusty and create a copy
> of debpkg-sid called debpkg-10.0-sid which would be exactly like
> debpkg-sid, but follow commits in this repo:
> https://github.com/ottok/mariadb-10.0 ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> PS. I already configured the webhook in Github to be called in the
> mariadb-10.0 repo as it is done in the mariadb-5.5 repo.

Follow ups