Review of Debian packaging file listing?

Hello!

I recently updated my build scripts to automatically generate a file
listing for each commit in in the Debian packaging "pool" I have.

Here is a recent one:
http://labs.seravo.fi/~otto/mariadb-repo/mariadb-10.0-sid-amd64/filelist-ec07593.log

It is now very easy to review and track what files are in what package.

Could somebody please quickly review that file and tell me if you spot:
- any files in wrong package and should be moved?
- any package that has too few files and maybe something missing?
- any file attributes that might be wrong or insecure?
- should any of the MariaDB plugins deserve to be shipped as a
separate package? (apart from current connect and oqgraph)

--
Check out our blog at http://seravo.fi/blog
and follow @ottokekalainen

Follow ups