Re: Comments/thoughts on patch

UPDATE 2: Found it!

1) I reproduced the problem in revision that you referred to

2) It passed on Google MariaDB as...ta ta...

our (yet unpublished) sparse gtid index (that maps between gtid and offset)
made it skip over the out of order transaction.
this was pure "luck", if I disable it...it will scan the entire binlog and
get the duplicate key...
puh...that took a while to track down.

---

I'll now revise my patch so that it works...

/Jonas