Re: [GSoC'15] Running MaxScale and MariaDB servers on single machine

Hi,

I have set up the replication. I have also confirmed that is works fine.
The maxadmin also displays that there are two servers. But, Master ID = -1.
Here's the output from maxadmin

"show servers"
Server 0x39c3520 (srv1)
    Server:                       localhost
    Protocol:                     MySQLBackend
    Port:                           3306
    Server Version:            5.5.41-MariaDB-1ubuntu0.14.04.1
    Node Id:                      0
    Master Id:                    -1
    Slave Ids:
    Repl Depth:                  -1
    Number of connections: 0
    Current no. of conns:     0
    Current no. of operations:0
Server 0x39c3410 (srv2)
    Server:                        localhost
    Protocol:                     MySQLBackend
    Port:                           3307
    Server Version:            5.5.41-MariaDB-1ubuntu0.14.04.1
    Node Id:                      0
    Master Id:                    -1
    Slave Ids:
    Repl Depth:                  -1
    Number of connections:0
    Current no. of conns:    0
    Current no. of operations:0

"show monitors"
    Name:        MariaDB10 Monitor
    Monitor running
    Sampling interval:        10000 milliseconds
    MaxScale MonitorId:    77358052
    Replication lag:            disabled
    Detect Stale Master:    disabled
    Connect Timeout:        3 seconds
    Read Timeout:             1 seconds
    Write Timeout:             2 seconds
    Monitored servers:        localhost:3306, localhost:3307

I will try to set this up from the beginning again, let's see if I have any
luck this time.

Thanks,
Sriram