Re: Documentation for new features

> On 22 Dec 2015, at 21:56, Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Or we can tweak our workflow in Jira somehow to include documentation.

Don’t close a Jira until after it has passed to documentation. So, once a task is complete, it should go to the “documenting” stage.

IIRC, this is how MySQL does it in bugs.mysql.com. There is a status called “documenting”

I do see the “problem” during release phases, but I’m sure we could filter out completed Jira’s in the documenting stage (then again, the MariaDB Server project shouldn’t release anything that is undocumented; so does this then, delay the release?)
--
Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/
twitter: @bytebot | skype: colincharles