Re: InnoDB blob for primary key

Hi, Sachin!

On Apr 23, Sachin Setia wrote:
> Hello Sergei!
> Thanks for selecting me in gsoc.

You're welcome. That was well deserved.

> Actually Recently I was reading about redis database.
> I found it very fast ,can we  do something like in maridb
> to make it fast. Like adding a new transaction isolation level in
> innodb which will not be acid compliant to undo logs or something
> like that

May be :) But let's restrict ourselves to the GSoC project for now.

It's community bonding, kind of pre-coding period now.
You can use the time to setup git, fork MariaDB repository on github,
and push your prototyping work into the "prototype" branch.
I suspect you'll need two branches for two different prototypes that
you've had...

And don't be afraid to show up on irc, #maria channel on Freenode.

Chief Architect MariaDB
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx