Re: Aggregate Stored Functions

Hi,
I had been going through the LEX struct and could not find any flag member
there which could be used to specify if a function is aggregate or not. So
i created the new flag inside sp_head, so as to make sure it could be used
for stored procedures too in the future.
I have committed the changes on GitHub :)