Re: Sachin weekly report

Hello Sergei!

Sir I am stuck at one problem.
Consider the case
create table t1 (abc blob unique, xyz int unique);
/* Insert data */
update t1 set abc = 33 where xyz =23;
This is not working because xyz = 23 will require index scan and at the time of
ha_update_row the inited != NONE and if inited != NONE then
ha_index_read_idx_map would fail so how can I update row in case of
blob unique ? In this case I think the only option left is sequential scan
but that will defeat the purpose of blob unique.
Regards
sachin