Re: Sachin weekly report

Hello Sergei,
I have one problem my where optimization works for  query like
select * from t1 where abc=1;

but in query like
select * from t1 where abc=(select xyz from t2 where xyz=1);
does not work because in these query the charset is different from what
used in
t1 for inserting data and hence generation different hash for same data
how i solve this problem.
Regards
sachin